Scholarship Deadline: November 15, 2018 Scholarship Value: $50,000 Number of Scholarships - 500
To be eligible for the 2019 Elks Most Valuable Student Competition:
1) Current high school seniors, or the equivalent, who are citizens of the United States are eligible to apply.
2) Applicants need not be related to a member of the Elks.
3) High school graduates are not eligible to apply.
4) Applicants must be citizens of the United States on the date their applications are signed; permanent legal resident status does not qualify.
1) The Elks National Foundation will award 500 four-year scholarships to the highest-rated applicants in the 2019 competition.
2) Male and female students compete separately.
3) Ranging from $1,000 per year to $12,500 per year, Most Valuable Student scholarships are for students pursuing a four-year degree, on a full-time basis (minimum of 12 semester hours), in a U.S. college or university. All scholarships are in the form of certificates of award conditional upon the full-time enrollment of the winner in an accredited U.S. college or university.