Scholarship Deadline: May 1, 2019
Scholarship Value: $2,000
Number of Scholarships - 3500
To be eligible for the AIS Scholarships, you must be:
1) Enrollment as a matriculated student in an accredited University, College, Junior College or Technical school.
2) At least One-Quarter (1/4) enrolled member of a Federally Recognized Native American Indian Tribe.
3) Applicant must be working on their first undergraduate degree with no more than 150-semester or 210-quarter credits at the time of application.
4) Full-time (12+ semester/quarter and 6+ term credits) and part-time (6-11 semester/quarter credits) students, excluding non-credit courses, may apply.
5) Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.25 must be established and maintained after the first term/semester of college.
6) Completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).