Scholarship Deadline: April 30, 2019
Scholarship Value: $2,500
Number of Scholarships - 10
To be eligible for the American Culinary Federation Scholarships, you must:
1) Be an exemplary student and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
2) Be currently accepted to the institution with a culinary, pastry or food service-related major.
1) Applications are based on a point system and will be evaluated by the scholarship selection committee.
2) Points can be earned for: academic grade point average; culinary competition participation; culinary volunteer activities; ACF involvement.
3) Students will be notified by email of any scholarship award or denial 30 business days after the application deadline.
4) Applicants are encouraged to reapply if scholarships are needed in future years.
5) ACF reserves the right to cancel any scholarship at any time if the applicant fails to meet the standards of academic progress or falsifies information reported.