Scholarship Deadline: March 15, 2018
Scholarship Value: $6,000
Number of Scholarships - 1
Student Eligibility Requirements:
1) U.S. resident.
2) 3.75 or better grade point average on a 4.0 scale (required).
3) Rank in the 90th percentile in both math and critical reading on SAT I or composite ACT scores.
4) Pursue an engineering or related science degree through an ABET accredited program.
Terms of Scholarship:
1) One scholarship will be awarded each year for $1,500 per year.
2) Scholarship may be renewed at $1,500 a year for three additional years (total award $6,000).
Selection and Announcement of Recipient:
1) Recipient will be selected by the SAE Scholarship Committee and notified by the end of June.
Payment of Scholarship Funds:
1) This scholarship will be paid into your account at your selected university in July/August.
2) It can be used for tuition or any other incidental school expenses.