Daughters of American Agriculture Scholarship
Scholarship Deadline: June 1, 2018
Scholarship Value: $1,000
Number of Scholarships - 2
1) Must be a farmer, rancher or be the wife, daughter or other close relative of a farmer, rancher or other person employed in agriculture.
2) There must be an economic or financial need.
3) Knowledge of or work experience in agriculture.
4) Grade Point Average or placement tests are considered. Scholarship funds may be used for tuition for recognized courses in agriculture leadership, technology, communications, education, rural sociology, medicine or other courses directly related to agriculture and the needs in agricultural communities.
5) Three letters of reference need to be provided with the application.
6) Please type and mail to AAW Foundation, PO Box 103, Baileyville IL 61007
7) Complete typed applications must be postmarked no later than June 1st of the current year. Incomplete applications will not be considered.