Scholarship Deadline: July 31, 2018 Scholarship Value: $1,000 Number of Scholarships - 2
All scholarship applicants must meet the following requirements along with all other scholarship rules, including:
1) Must be enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited two or four year college or university located in the United States for the Design Thinking Scholarship. This can be any accredited college or university, and it is not limited to students of American Graphics Institute.
2) One scholarship application per person may be submitted during each scholarship period.
3) The scholarship winner must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa.
4) A completed scholarship application form must be submitted.
5) Scholarship winners are decided exclusively by the scholarship committee at American Graphics Institute. Scholarship winners are contacted two weeks following the submission deadline, in mid-January and mid-September of each year.