Scholarship Deadline: December 16, 2019 Scholarship Value: $40,000 Number of Scholarships - 30
To be eligible for the Edison Scholars Program you must:
1) Be a high school senior with at least a cumulative 3.0 GPA, plan to pursue studies in the STEM fields at a four-year accredited college or university and show financial need.
2) Eligible STEM majors include computer and information systems, engineering, engineering technology, management information systems, mathematics, natural resources and conservation and physical sciences.
3) Applicants must live in Southern California Edison's service territory.
4) The top 50 finalists will be required to submit a short video. Don't stress, it's simple.
5) Dependents of Edison International and SCE employees and retirees are not eligible.