Scholarship Deadline: July 31, 2018 Scholarship Value: $750 Number of Scholarships - 1
To be eligible for the Future Contractors Scholarship:
1) The CCIS Scholarship Essay Contest is open to all citizens and/residents of the United States.
2) Applicants must apply online and include Full Name, Email Address, Permanent Mailing Address, Current/Planned University, Projected Graduation Date, and Area of Study/Major. Finalists must provide proof of current or future enrollment and photo of themselves. Photo and Essay of the winner will be posted on CCIS website to highlight winning submission.
3) Applications must be submitted by their respective deadlines. No late applications will be considered.
4) Only one entry per contest per applicant.
5) Essay must address prompt and be between 250 and 500 words in length.
6) Essay must be original work of the applicant. Plagiarism will result in disqualification. Essays must not infringe on any intellectual property or third-party rights of any person, company or organization.