IWSH Essay Scholarship Contest
Scholarship Deadline: April 30, 2019
Scholarship Value: $1,000
Number of Scholarships - 3
To be eligible for the IWSH Essay Scholarship Contest a student must:
1) Provide a copy of their current full-time schedule, school transcripts, or acceptance letter with their submission.
2) Be a current high school senior; or enrolled or accepted as a full-time (12 credit hours) student in an accredited technical school, community college, trade school, four-year accredited college or university, or an apprentice program.
International students are eligible. Please submit proper school documentation with the essay.
GENERAL RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
ANY SUBMISSION THAT IS MISSING SOME OR ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
1) The deadline for essay submissions is 11:59pm (PT) on April 30, 2019. Late submissions will not be accepted.
2) Each submission must include a cover page containing the student's name, address, phone number, and email. We must be able to contact you, if we have any questions or comments regarding your entry.
3) Essays must be written on the topic noted above, and must be an original essay.
4) One essay per student.