Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship 2018
Scholarship Deadline: July 15, 2018
Scholarship Value: $1,500
Number of Scholarships - 1
To be eligible for the Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship you must:
1) Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico.
2) Be current high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate students who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2018-2019 academic year.
3) Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, and participation and leadership in school activities and work experience.
4) Demonstrate interest in pursuing a career in the health and fitness related fields.
5) Be enrolled in the following majors: Athletic Training, Personal Training, Physical Education Teaching and Coaching, Health and Physical Fitness, Exercise Science, Sports and Recreation Management, Health Sciences, Physical Therapist, or another related major.