Scholarship Deadline: January 11, 2018 Scholarship Value: $2,900 Number of Scholarships - 1
NASA Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
1) Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census
2) Be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the United States. Citizens of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia and the Republic of Palau are also eligible to apply
3) Be enrolling as an undergraduate student in a U.S. accredited college or university in the Fall of 2018.
4) Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale (unweighted) or have earned a GED
5) Must apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)