Scholarship Deadline: December 15, 2019 Scholarship Value: $1,000 Number of Scholarships - 5
To be eligible for the North American Van Lines Logistics Scholarship you must be a:
1) U.S. Citizen (or permanent resident).
2) Enrolled (or enrolling) as a full time student of an accredited college/university within the United States for completion of an undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field.
3) Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
4) Employees, professional affiliates, and agents of North American Van Lines (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
5) The applicant must comply with IRS rules to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the scholarship, including following.
A) It does not exceed your expenses;
B) It is not designated or earmarked for other purposes (such as room and board), and does not require (by its terms) that it cannot be used for qualified education expense; and
C) It does not represent payment for teaching, research, or other services required as a condition for receiving the scholarship.
6) Eligible educational institution. An eligible educational institution is one whose primary function is the presentation of formal instruction and that normally maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and normally has a regularly enrolled body of students in attendance at the place where it carries on its educational activities.