NPG Essay Scholarships
Scholarship Deadline: April 20, 2018
Scholarship Value: $2,000
Number of Scholarships - 3
Official Contest Rules and Eligibility Requirements:
1. Entries must be received by April 20, 2018 through NPG's official submission webpage. Those received after the deadline will NOT be accepted. Winners will be announced online at www.NPG.org by July 10, 2018.
2. To be considered, submission (MS Word Document) must be complete and include the entrant's name, address, email, and telephone number.
3. Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident.
4. Applicant must be a senior in high school or a college freshman, sophomore, or junior enrolled in an official undergraduate program of study for the Fall 2018 semester. Applicant must be 14 years old or older.
5. Applicant must be enrolled in or attending an accredited school within the United States, or operated overseas by the U.S. government, for the Fall 2018 semester.
6. No purchase or contribution is required for entry. Neither membership in nor contributions to NPG will enhance the chances of winning.
7. Essay must be the original work of applicant. Essays should be between 500 and 750 words, in 12-14 pt. font in a MSWord document or a MS Word compatible file.
8. Applicant must sign and date the Application Form. (A parent or guardian signature is also required for all applicants under 18.)
10. Relatives of employees or directors of NPG are not eligible.
11. Not valid where prohibited.