Scholarship Deadline: April 21, 2017
Scholarship Value: $2,500
Number of Scholarships - 8
1) Entries must be received by April 21, 2017. Those received after the deadline will NOT be accepted. Winners will be announced online at NPG.org by June 30, 2017.
2) Entries must be submitted via Email to NPGEssayScholarship@gmail.com. No mail, fax, or other submissions will be accepted.
3) Follow submission instructions carefully to ensure your entry is accepted for consideration. Submissions that do not include all material (Essay, Application and Release Form) in one email will NOT be accepted.
4) Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident.
5) Applicant must be a senior in high school or a college freshman, sophomore, or junior enrolled in an official undergraduate program of study for the fall 2017 semester. Applicant must be 14 years old or older.
6) Applicant must be currently enrolled in or attending an accredited school within the United States, or operated overseas by the U.S. government, for the Fall 2017 semester.