Scholarship Deadline: January 15, 2018 Scholarship Value: $500 Number of Scholarships - 1
Requirements for entry:
1) Must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States
2) Must be either in your final year of high school or enrolled at the undergraduate level in "good standing"
3) Must be age 16 or older
4) Must be attending a U.S.-based institution
5) Must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent)
6) Entries must be post marked by June 21st for our Summer Entry Deadline or Jan 15th for our Winter Entry Deadline
1) There is no formal entry form; simply follow the instructions on this page
2) No email or fax entries will be accepted. Entries must be sent by U.S. mail
3) No additional material or documentation (such as tax returns, letters of recommendation, etc.) is needed or accepted
4) Each entry should include the following: printed copy of your essay with your complete contact information on each page (full name, address, email address and phone number) and a statement or transcript showing your current cumulative GPA (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).