Scholarship Deadline: March 1, 2019 Scholarship Value: $2,500 Number of Scholarships - 1
To be eligible for the Regis L. Mullen Accident Injury Scholarship:
1) Students eligible for assistance must be graduating high school seniors or students already attending college (undergraduate or graduate) who reside in the United States and who lost a family member or whose family member they depend on was seriously injured due to another's negligence. It is also open to a student who was injured or debilitated in an accident or injury caused by someone else and needs assistance to pay for school.
2) Only institutions located in the United States and recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as eligible to participate in federal Title IV student financial aid programs will be considered.
3) Student must submit a copy of their letter of acceptance from the educational institution.
4) Student must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to qualify. Proof of GPA is required and should be submitted.
5) Student must establish financial need. Please provide your EFC number/score as calculated by FAFSA, and describe your financial need in your essay. In addition to financial need, a compelling essay, academic achievement, and character will be considered.
6) Student must be a U.S. Citizen and able to prove this upon request. Proof will be required at the time the winner is contacted, before the award payment can be made.