Scholarship Deadline: January 31, 2020
Scholarship Value: $500
Number of Scholarships - 1
To be eligible for the Rove Scholarship:
1) The scholarship is judged primarily on academic achievement, but financial need may also be considered.
2) The scholarship application must be submitted, in full, by January 31, 2020. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
3) INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
4) Applications for the scholarship can be submitted by any high school senior or high school graduate nationwide in United States of America.
5) Applicant must be accepted to a college and enrolled in courses full time.
6) Special consideration will be given to those whom are pursuing entomology or a related field.
7) A student aid report showing household income status will be required to be mailed in by finalists upon notification.
8) Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0. A transcript must be attached with counselor or school representative signature for application to be considered.
9) An unopened copy of transcripts, sent from the applicant's high school will be required from finalists before award is presented.
10) This scholarship is a one-time award worth $500.