Scholarship Deadline: May 1, 2019
Scholarship Value: $2,500
Number of Scholarships - 1
To be eligible for the Rover Scholarship:
1) You need to be a resident of the United States.
2) You must be a graduating high school senior or currently a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college in pursuit of a associates degree, bachelor's degree, or master's degree. We reserve the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or university enrollment.
3) If you're a graduating high school senior, your GPA must be 3.0 or above.
4) If you're in college, your GPA must be 3.0 or above. If you're in graduate school, you must either have a 2.5 GPA or above or a "Pass" in a Pass/Fail grading system.
5) You can't be related to anyone on the Rover staff, but you can be related to someone who's a pet sitter or dog walker on Rover.