Science Ambassador Scholarship
Scholarship Deadline: December 9, 2019
Scholarship Value: $40,000
Number of Scholarships - 1
To be eligible for the Science Ambassador Scholarship:
1) You must be a high school senior or an undergraduate student.
2) You must attend a school in the United States.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, film a three-minute video of yourself explaining a STEM topic you're passionate about. You must be a high school senior or an undergraduate college student to apply. To view examples of previous applications, check out our winners page. Your video should be:
1) A mini-lecture, not a personal statement. Pretend you're a lecturer speaking to a class. Teach us something.
2) Clear, creative, accurate, and a demonstration of your passion for the subject. Your video doesn't need to be fancy or high-tech. Production value is not a factor.
3) Three minutes or less in length.
4) About any STEM topic, not necessarily your field of study.
5) Uploaded to YouTube and marked 'public.' It should be accessible to the general public and could, but doesn't have to be, targeted at young students.