Scholarship Deadline: August 31, 2018
Scholarship Value: $1,000
Number of Scholarships - 5
To be eligible for the Second Chance Scholarship:
1) The Second Chance College Scholarships Contest is open to citizens and aliens legally residing in the USA with High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
2) Scholarship funds are payable to the winner's college/university or certified trade school in the United States; winner must enroll or already be enrolled for Spring 2019 session.
3) Winner selection is NOT based on financial need, GPA or demographic criteria.
4) Relatives of AFSA staff or NATIONAL board members may not enter.
5) Past winners of AFSA's High School Senior Scholarship Contest or AFSA's Second Chance College Scholarships Contest are not eligible to win this contest.