Scholarship Deadline: December 31, 2019
Scholarship Value: $2,500
Number of Scholarships - 1
To be eligible for the SuperMoney's Financial Literacy Scholarship you must:
1) Be enrolled full-time in high school as a senior or be a part-time or full-time student in a college, graduate school, trade school, or coding bootcamp.
2) Have an overall average GPA of at least 3.0.
3) Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
4) Upload an unofficial transcript or an enrollment verification document.
5) Submit a 400- to 600-word essay