The Strong Comeback Scholarship
Scholarship Deadline: July 31, 2018
Scholarship Value: $1,000
Number of Scholarships - 1
1) Must be a high school senior graduating in 2018 or college student.
2) Must be a U.S. citizen living in the U.S. and attending school in the U.S.
Annual deadline to submit your entry is July 31. A winner will be announced on or before August 31.
The winner will be selected solely on the basis of the following essay.
1) Write a 140-word essay. Then, write a 140-character tweet-worthy summary of the essay. Both the essay and tweet will be considered.
2) The winning essay will be on a topic related to one of Hasbrook & Hasbrook's nine practice areas. It will be the essay we will be most proud to display on our website.
3) Our nine practice areas are personal injury, auto accidents, medical malpractice, dangerous drugs and medical devices, nursing home abuse, insurance law, and product liability. For more information about these practice areas and the kinds of issues we deal with, see our website and our blog.
4) Remember, we represent people who have been injured or harmed; the winning essay will be sympathetic to their point of view.
5) The essay may inform or advocate or both. These are familiar topics that are covered often by the media. The winning essay will not simply rehash what has already been said; it will present something new and/or communicate an idea in a creative way.