Scholarship Deadline: March 31, 2018
Scholarship Value: $10,000
Number of Scholarships - 8
Who is Eligible to Apply?
1) Any student in grades 9-12 who is enrolled in a public, private or parochial high school or home study program in the United States.
2) Maximum student age of 18 at time of local entry.
3) Student must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. national.
4) Applicant does not have to be related to a VFW or VFW Auxiliary member to participate, but the student must attend school in the same state as the sponsoring VFW Auxiliary.
What is the Scholarship Amount?
1) The first-place winner from each state competes for national awards totaling $21,000.