Automotive Hall of Fame Scholarships
Scholarship Sponsored by Automotive Hall of Fame
The Automotive Hall of Fame tells the stories of outstanding automotive achievement, including how the industry impacts the world. Established in 1939, the Hall honors the contributions of the early automobile pioneers from the world over. They generously award over $20,000 through the Automotive Hall of Fame Scholarships to students with a genuine interest in an automotive career. Through these scholarships, the Hall hopes to support the next generation of students with financial need as they pursue their academic goals.
The program has specific scholarships for incoming freshmen and upper-level undergraduate students. All of the scholarships are based on financial needs and with the usual minimum GPA requirement of 3.0.
To be eligible for a scholarship you must:
- Submit a completed application form indicating a sincere interest in an automotive career.
- Provide an official transcript of all academic work.
- Submit two letters of recommendation supporting your automotive interests.
- Submit a letter of acceptance for an associate, bachelor, or masters program.
- Be accepted at an accredited college, university or trade school within the United States at the time of application.
- Students attending a technical training school may also apply (trade school should equal a two-year associate program).
- Student must be a United States citizen or in the United States on a Student Visa.
- Must be enrolled full-time.
- Must have 3.0 GPA or higher.
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details Big Future Scholarship - $40,000
The Scholarship Program is open to seniors in high school...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details CollegeXpress Scholarship - $10,000
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Niche $50,000 Scholarship - $50,000
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details CX Candy Corn Scholarship - $1,000
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Cappex Easy Money Scholarship - $1,000
The Cappex scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details