Full Circle Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by American Indian College Fund
The American Indian College Fund provides scholarships to American Indian and Alaska Native college students enrolled in certificate, undergraduate, or graduate program at tribal colleges and other nonprofit, accredited schools.
To be eligible, students must be an enrolled member (or a descendant of one) of a federally or state-recognized tribe while demonstrating a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00 and maintaining full-time enrollment.
Documentation Needed to Apply
- Digital photo – a headshot or photograph of yourself
- Tribal affiliation – Enrolled members should provide proof of their tribal enrollment (or CIB). Descendants prove descent by providing a copy of their parent/grandparent’s enrollment information and a copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Transcript – Most recent high school or college unofficial transcript
How do I demonstrate my Tribal Affiliation?
- Applicants can prove eligibility by providing documentation of tribal enrollment or descendancy from a tribally enrolled parent or grandparent.
- Tribal enrollment – Any member of a state or federally recognized tribe or Alaska Native village is eligible to apply for a scholarship. Acceptable documentation can include tribal ID, CIB, letter from your tribe.
- Descendancy – To be eligible based on descendancy, you must provide tribal enrollment documentation of your parent(s) or immediate grandparent(s) and birth certificate(s) that connect you to the parent/grandparent. You can learn more about enrollment by contacting your tribe or visiting the Bureau of Indian Affairs website at https://www.doi.gov/tribes/enrollment.
To encourage students to spend more time preparing for the...View Details Sallie Mae "No Essay" Scholarship - $2,000
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details Big Future Scholarship - $40,000
The Scholarship Program is open to seniors in high school...View Details Niche $50,000 Scholarship - $50,000
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without...View Details CollegeXpress Scholarship - $10,000
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Appily Easy Money Scholarship - $1,000
The Appily scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details Holiday Wishlist Scholarship - $500
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details