Easton/NFAA Scholarship Program
Scholarship Sponsored by National Field Archery Association Foundation
The NFAA Scholarship Committee will review and rank the applications, place each applicant into the appropriate category and present their suggestions to the Joint Scholarship Approval Committee for their approval. The Joint Scholarship Approval Committee, consisting of two Directors of the National Field Archery Association Foundation and two Directors of the Easton Foundations, will make a joint decision on winners and the final amounts for each scholarship.
The NFAA National Office will notify all applicants if their application was denied or approved, and the amount of the scholarship. If approved, it will also describe the procedure for the scholarship payment.
For all scholarships greater than $500, the recipient will receive an Archery Activity Report form that must be completed and sent to the NFAA National Office twice a year, showing their archery activities during the year.
- The maximum amount of all scholarships for the first three years will be $50,000 per year. The goal is to provide 50% of the scholarships to recurve archers and 50% to compound archers. A secondary goal will be to split the scholarships equally between men & women.
- Applicants must be a member of the NFAA or the NAA/USA Archery.
- Applicants that are not graduating from high school in the current year (JOAD, NASP, junior high, or high school freshman/sophomore archers) may apply.
- For this group, any approved scholarships will be held by the Foundation until the student notifies the Foundation they are graduating from high school, and the name of the qualified school they plan to attend.
- High school applicants must be applying to be full time students at a two or four year college/university or a technical training college (these are considered qualified schools).
- Applicant must maintain a 2.0 GPA minimum on a 4.0 scale in the current year.
- College applicants must be full time students at either a two or four year college or university.
- Applicant must maintain a 2.5 GPA minimum on a 4.0 scale in the current year.
- Scholarship recipients must compete in archery during the entire academic year.
- Olympic, PanAm, or World Team members that have graduated from college may apply for training grants.
To encourage students to spend more time preparing for the...View Details Sallie Mae "No Essay" Scholarship - $2,000
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details Big Future Scholarship - $40,000
The Scholarship Program is open to seniors in high school...View Details Niche $50,000 Scholarship - $50,000
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without...View Details CollegeXpress Scholarship - $10,000
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Appily Easy Money Scholarship - $1,000
The Appily scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details Holiday Wishlist Scholarship - $500
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details