Live Mas Scholarship Program
Scholarship Sponsored by Taco Bell Foundation
The Taco Bell Foundation breaks down barriers to educate and inspire the next generation of America’s leaders. Since 1992, the Taco Bell Foundation has reached more than 4 million young people across the country and has awarded more than $110 million in Live Más Scholarships and grants to youth-serving nonprofit organizations focused on education and career readiness.
All applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered eligible for the 2023 Live Más Scholarship Program:
- Applicant is a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who is at least 16 years of age and no older than 26 years of age as of the last day of the Program Period located in the United States or D.C.
- If an applicant is a minor in his/her/their state of residence, they must receive parental consent from his/her/their parent/legal guardian to apply.
- Applicant must be on-track to apply for or enrolled in an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational program (including accredited two-and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools).
- Applicant must be willing to work with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company throughout the application and award process.
- Employees of Taco Bell Foundation, Inc., Taco Bell of America, LLC, Taco Bell Corp. and its parent, subsidiaries of its parent, franchisees, licensees, and the advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Program are not eligible to apply or receive a scholarship through this version of the program.
HOW TO ENTER
Submit a video (2 minutes or less in length) that addresses these questions:
- What is your passion and how are you currently pursuing it?
- How do you plan to use your passion to uniquely make a positive change in your community or the world?
- How will your education help enable you to pursue your passion and make a change.
Your submission video must be between 30 seconds and 2 minutes in length. Think about filming this video on a phone, computer, tablet, or any other MP4 video-enabled camera to which you have access. It could be a short film, animation, or a simple testimonial. This isn’t about how well you can make a film—we want to learn more about you, your passion and how you plan to ignite change in your community and beyond!Go to Scholarship Application
To encourage students to spend more time preparing for the...View Details Sallie Mae "No Essay" Scholarship - $2,000
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details Big Future Scholarship - $40,000
The Scholarship Program is open to seniors in high school...View Details Niche $50,000 Scholarship - $50,000
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without...View Details CollegeXpress Scholarship - $10,000
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Appily Easy Money Scholarship - $1,000
The Appily scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details Holiday Wishlist Scholarship - $500
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details