Allen Tittle's Medical Malpractice Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by Tittle and Perlmuter
Allen Tittle’s Medical Malpractice Awareness Scholarship aims to provide support for those affected by medical malpractice and to raise awareness of this important issue. To learn more about medical malpractice and the types of cases Tittle & Perlmuter takes, including physician negligence and medication and prescription errors, click here.
Allen Tittle’s Medical Malpractice Awareness Scholarship is a recurring scholarship awarding $1,000 designed to help one incoming or continuing college student with their tuition costs. We welcome all eligible students to apply and look forward to reviewing each and every application. Good luck!
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a two to five-year post-secondary institution for the Spring 2023 semester.
- Employees of Tittle & Perlmuter, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 500- to 600-word essay response to the prompt: Why do you think it’s important to be a patient advocate in today’s healthcare industry? If applicable, describe a time when you or someone you know received poor medical care and what that experience taught you.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
The recipient of the Allen Tittle Medical Malpractice Scholarship will be chosen during the month following the scholarship deadline.Go to Scholarship Application
To encourage students to spend more time preparing for the...View Details Sallie Mae "No Essay" Scholarship - $2,000
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details Big Future Scholarship - $40,000
The Scholarship Program is open to seniors in high school...View Details Niche $50,000 Scholarship - $50,000
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without...View Details CollegeXpress Scholarship - $10,000
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Appily Easy Money Scholarship - $1,000
The Appily scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details Holiday Wishlist Scholarship - $500
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details