Scholarship Sponsored by AuthenticID
We are seeking bright minds with a desire to heighten national awareness via our social media campaign to end the dehumanizing forces of human trafficking and child exploitation.
- Must be a current high school senior or college freshman, sophomore, or junior.
- Plan to attend an accredited college, university, or community college in the upcoming academic year.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a GPA of 2.50 or higher.
Record a video (maximum length of 2 minutes) sharing a persuasive pitch for why ending human trafficking is important to your generation. Follow the instructions below for uploading your video and consider the following prompts:
- Why is it important to address human trafficking and child exploitation at this point in time?
- Thousands of companies are unwittingly being used by organized criminals to facilitate human trafficking. Why is it critical for companies to be proactive about preventing these types of crimes?
- How do we lower the risk of trafficking for vulnerable populations and bring visibility to those who feel invisible?
- Why is this issue time critical?
- How can we raise awareness and vigilance about this issue among Gen Z for themselves and others?
- How does this campaign to end trafficking improve humanity?
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details