ACEC California Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by American Council on Engineering Companies
ACEC California will be awarding up to $60,000 in scholarships for qualified engineering and land surveying students throughout California. Highest upper division undergraduate award of $10,000 and highest graduate award of $10,000. Some applicants from Riverside/San Bernardino, Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego regions may be eligible for up to $50,000 in additional awards from local ACEC California Chapters based on their school location, residency, and hometown.
To qualify as an applicant for the ACEC California Scholarship Program, a student must:
- Be entering their junior, senior, fifth or master’s degree year in the Fall of 2023. Students graduating in December 2022 are not eligible.
- Be enrolled as follows:
- Upper division undergraduate students must be enrolled full-time and working toward a degree in an engineering or land-surveying curriculum approved by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- Master’s degree students must be enrolled at least half time, and either be in an ABET-accredited Master of Science (MS) engineering program or have a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from an ABETaccredited engineering program.
- Meet the following minimum grade point average requirements:
- For ACEC California’s State Competition: Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 3.2 in completed engineering and land surveying courses and a minimum overall grade point average of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- Be interested in the possibility of pursuing a career in consulting engineering or land surveying.
- Citizenship: You do not have to be a U.S. citizen to be eligible for an ACEC California scholarship. However, U.S. citizenship is required for some chapter scholarships and all ACEC National scholarships.
- Payment of the award will be made at the start of the 2023 fall semester, after submitting proof of enrollment.
- No student may receive more than two awards from ACEC California’s scholarship fund. Students who have previously received one award must reapply to be eligible for a second award.
- All recipients must remain full-time students in good standing at a California university or college during the year in which the award is received.
- Any eligible students may also be entered in the local chapter and national scholarship programs.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,016
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details Cappex Easy Money Scholarship - $1,000
The Cappex scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details