Mississippi Eminent Scholars Grant
Scholarship Sponsored by Mississippi Office of Student Financial Aid
Created by the Mississippi Legislature, this program is designed to provide financial assistance to Mississippi residents attending state approved public and private not-for-profit two-year and four-year eligible colleges and universities. The primary objective of MESG is to provide educational opportunities for high-achieving high school students who wish to pursue postsecondary education in the state.
Eligibility Requirements for Entering Freshmen:
- Be a legal resident of the State of Mississippi for one year prior to high school or Home School completion.
- Earn a high school cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale. (Home School applicants must submit a signed transcript of 9th through 12th grades.)
- Score a minimum of a 29 on the National ACT (1350 on the SAT), or be named a National Merit Finalist or Semi-Finalist.
- Enroll full-time at an approved postsecondary institution in Mississippi in a program of study leading to a first certificate, first associate’s or first bachelor’s degree.
Eligibility Requirements for Students Currently Enrolled in College:
- Meet all the eligibility requirements of the entering freshman and apply within three years of high school graduation.
- Have a minimum 3.5 cumulative college GPA on at least 12 completed college hours but no more than 18 completed college hours.
- Attend an approved postsecondary institution in Mississippi in a program of study leading to a first certificate, first associate’s, or first bachelor’s degree.
- Enroll full-time and maintain full-time enrollment (complete with passing grades) each semester. Full-time enrollment is 15 hours per semester or 9 hours per trimester.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details