Boise State University Incoming Freshman Scholarships
Scholarship Sponsored by Boise State University
A new Idaho student is defined as an individual who has earned less than 14 post-high school semester credits or no college credits by the scholarship deadline and holds residency in Idaho. Students with concurrent college credits during high school are considered new students.
- Only incoming students are considered for the True Blue Promise, Dean’s, or Presidential scholarships. Consideration is based on admissions materials received by the scholarship deadline. A complete application includes the admissions application AND transcript(s). All criteria must be met by the deadline.
- To be considered for the True Blue Promise scholarship students must complete the admissions process, submit the FAFSA, AND be Pell Grant Eligible* as determined by the FAFSA by February 15.
- **Recipients must be enrolled in at least 12 credits each semester (fall & spring) and successfully complete at least 24 credits combined (fall & spring). One-semester recipient (fall or spring only) must successfully complete at least 12 credits
- While courses that are repeated within the same academic year may be eligible for federal financial aid, they do not count toward the 24 credits required for scholarship renewal. To learn more about repeated credits visit the Repeated Credits webpage.
- Priority consideration is given to students seeking their first bachelor’s degree.
- Please make yourself familiar with the Scholarship Policies for additional details.
- Current information on tuition at Boise State University can be found on the University Tuition & Fees page.
True Blue Promise - $2,000 per year
Dean's - $2,000 per year
Presidential - $2,500 per yearGo to Scholarship Application
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details Big Future Scholarship - $40,000
The Scholarship Program is open to seniors in high school...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details CollegeXpress Scholarship - $10,000
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Niche $50,000 Scholarship - $50,000
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details CX Candy Corn Scholarship - $1,000
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Cappex Easy Money Scholarship - $1,000
The Cappex scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details