Rockefeller State Wildlife Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by Louisiana Department of Wildlife & Fisheries
The Rockefeller State Wildlife Scholarship is a competitive scholarship that awards $2,000 annually for an undergraduate student and $3,000 annually to a graduate student pursuing a degree in forestry, wildlife or marine science at a Louisiana Public College or University. The cumulative maximum award is $12,000 for up to three years of undergraduate study and two years of graduate study.
- Be a U.S. citizen or national or eligible non-citizen and be registered with Selective Service if required.
- Be a Louisiana resident for at least one year prior to July 1st of the scholarship award year.
- Complete and submit such documentary evidence as required by the Louisiana Office of Student Financial Assistance.
- Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in a Louisiana Public College or University majoring in forestry, wildlife or marine science with the intent of obtaining a degree in that field. Undergraduate students must have earned at least 60 hours of college credit and have at least a 2.50 cumulative college GPA.
- As a graduate student have at least a 3.00 cumulative college GPA on all credits earned in graduate school.
- Have received the scholarship for not more that five academic years (three undergraduate and two graduate).
- By the end of the academic year (spring term), have earned at least 24 hours of earned credits during the fall, winter and spring terms at a school defining 12 semester or eight quarter hours as the minimum for full-time undergraduate status, or earn at least 18 hours total credit during the fall, winter and spring terms at a school defining nine semester hours as a minimum for full-time graduate status; and
- Achieve a cumulative GPA of at least 2.50 as an undergraduate student at the end of each academic year or achieve a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.00 as a graduate student at the end of each academic year; and
- Maintain continuous enrollment as a full-time student unless granted an exception by LOSFA; and
- Continue to pursue a course of study leading to an undergraduate or graduate degree in wildlife, forestry or marine science.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details