Anthony Munoz Scholarship Fund
Scholarship Sponsored by The Anthony Munoz Foundation
Developed through Anthony and his family’s passion to help deserving students reach their dream of attending a local college or university, the Foundation’s Scholarship Fund awards mulitple $20,000 scholarships to select Tri-State high school seniors.
Recipients of the Anthony Munoz Scholarship Fund must meet several requirements to apply for this scholarship. This includes but is not limited to:
- Attend a high school in the Foundation’s Area of Impact.
- Attending an eligible Tri-State college or university with a freshman status Fall 2023. Is your school not listed? Check our list of Ineligible Schools.
- Display a desire to overcome adversity and demonstrate a financial need.
Students are interviewed and chosen based on their financial need, academic achievement, ability to overcome adversity and their ambition to succeed.
Students must include the following in their application:
- Anthony Munoz Foundation Scholarship Application Form
- Personal Essay
- Acceptance Letter from intended College or University-if available
- College or University Student ID Number-if available
- High School Transcript for entirety of high school career, up to date of application submission
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details