Achieve Atlanta Scholarships
Scholarship Sponsored by Achieve Atlanta
The Achieve Atlanta Scholarship is a need-based award designed to support Atlanta Public Schools students pursuing various postsecondary paths after high school.
Returning Scholars, the Spring Renewal Application opens November 14!
High School Seniors, the FAFSA Application opens December 2023 and the Achieve Atlanta Scholarship Application opens February 1.
SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & KEY DATES
To be eligible for an Achieve Atlanta Scholarship, you must:
- Be a senior at an APS high school and have been enrolled in an APS high school continuously since at least the start of 11th grade
- Complete the 2024-2025 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- *Undocumented students are eligible to complete an alternative financial aid form. Please contact us for assistance.
- Demonstrate financial need through a Student Aid Index (SAI) of -$1,500-$15,000 on the FAFSA Submission Summary (a summary generated electronically a few days after submitting the FAFSA)
- Graduate from an APS high school (includes charters) with a cumulative, weighted GPA of at least 75 by the end of fall semester of your senior year
- Complete the Achieve Atlanta Fall Update Application during summer 2024 and enroll full-time in an eligible college/university or technical program by the fall after you graduate
The amount of your Scholarship depends on the path you choose after high school:
- 4-Year College/University: $5,000 per year (renewable for up to 8 semesters of school)
- 2-Year College & Technical: $1,500 per year (renewable for up to 4 semesters of school)
For students who have fully funded their education through other scholarships and aid, Achieve Atlanta offers one-time grants of up to $1,000.Go to Scholarship Application
To encourage students to spend more time preparing for the...View Details Sallie Mae "No Essay" Scholarship - $2,000
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details Big Future Scholarship - $40,000
The Scholarship Program is open to seniors in high school...View Details Niche $50,000 Scholarship - $50,000
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without...View Details CollegeXpress Scholarship - $10,000
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Appily Easy Money Scholarship - $1,000
The Appily scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details Holiday Wishlist Scholarship - $500
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details