Aspiring Attorney Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by Law Offices of Doroshow, Pasquale, Krawitz & Bhaya
At The Law Offices of Doroshow, Pasquale, Krawitz & Bhaya we are passionate about serving the people of Delaware. Being an attorney means you have the power to make a difference in someone’s life. Whether that means easing their financial situation, helping them to spend more time with their children, or clearing their name of wrongdoing. How awesome is that?
Many of us are passionate about the research, discussion, and debating that comes with being an attorney. This type of in-depth, critical thinking is something that inspired us to become attorneys in the first place. We love the thrill of being attorneys and the opportunity to give back to our community! If you think this may be the career for you, we want to hear from you.
Our firm has decided to offer the Aspiring Attorney Scholarship to give back to students who are interested in practicing law! We hope that this $1,000 award will help lessen the financial burden of a passionate future attorney. We are interested in hearing what inspired you to become an attorney. What area of law are you specifically interested in practicing and why? And, why you think you would make a good lawyer. If you have participated in law-related extracurricular activities during your previous education, please also share that information with us!
We understand the financial hurdles to becoming an attorney can be challenging and we hope to help ease that burden through this scholarship for one dedicated student.
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student or graduate student who is residing in one of the 50 states or in Washington DC and who is enrolled in a two to five year post-secondary institution for the Spring 2024 semester.
- Employees of The Law Offices of Doroshow, Pasquale, Krawitz & Bhaya, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 750-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: What inspired you to become a lawyer? What type of law are you pursuing? What motivates you, and why?
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
To encourage students to spend more time preparing for the...View Details Sallie Mae "No Essay" Scholarship - $2,000
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details Niche $25,000 Scholarship - $25,000
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details