Burress Law Underdog Scholarships
Scholarship Sponsored by Burress Law PLLC
Our team at Burress Injury Law is passionate about helping the “underdogs.” We represent victims who have suffered serious injuries or lost loved ones due to the negligence of others. Specifically, we help our clients persevere in the face of adversity to receive the medical treatment they need and recover all of the compensation they are owed under the law for their losses and damages. With our Underdog Scholarships, we aim to support prospective applicants who have persevered in the face of adversity and who want to use their life experiences to help others.
Any students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for a Spring 2024 Burress Injury Law Scholarship:
- You are a U.S. citizen.
- You have a demonstrated record of community or volunteer service.
- You are enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited U.S. college or university for the Spring 2024 semester.
- High school graduates may apply if you are enrolled in college for the semester immediately following the application deadline (January 2024).
- Applicants need to be enrolled in at least 12 hours of college courses at the time the scholarship awards are issued.
- If you are interested in applying, please write an essay of 500 words or less (submissions of over 500 words will not be considered) in response to the prompt to the right:
- If you are so fortunate to have a Grandparent who is or was important in your life, we would love to hear about your relationship with your Grandparent in your response, including meaningful ways they have helped you and you have helped them.
- Along with your essay, please submit your contact information, a professional photograph of yourself, and proof of your college enrollment.
To encourage students to spend more time preparing for the...View Details Sallie Mae "No Essay" Scholarship - $2,000
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details Big Future Scholarship - $40,000
The Scholarship Program is open to seniors in high school...View Details Niche $50,000 Scholarship - $50,000
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without...View Details CollegeXpress Scholarship - $10,000
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Appily Easy Money Scholarship - $1,000
The Appily scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details Holiday Wishlist Scholarship - $500
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details