Spirit of Giving Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by Wine Country Gift Baskets
Each year Wine Country Gift Baskets awards annual scholarships to three well-deserving students displaying the spirit of giving. The Wine Country Gift Baskets Spirit of Giving Scholarship is our way of encouraging acts of kindness, service and giving so they remain an important part of our future.
High school seniors and current college students planning to attend college or another form of post-secondary education for the full school year following the submission period are eligible to apply. Eligible institutions include but are not limited to four-year universities, community colleges, institutes of technology and accredited credential or certificate programs.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Planning to attend school in the following school year at an institution within the US.
- Not an employee or family member of Wine Country Gift Baskets or Houdini Inc.
- Not a previous winner of this scholarship.
Applicants are required to submit all of the following:
- Proof of enrollment for the upcoming school year. Incoming freshman can provide a copy of the acceptance letter and a supporting document showing they have started a relationship with the school.
- Submission essay 500-750 words on one of the following topics:
- How have you advanced the spirit of giving in your community or abroad either through service or in giving?
- How has the spirit of giving affected you personally?
- How will your college or post-secondary education allow you to be of service to others or give to others?
Submit your application by emailing email@example.com. Please attach documents that meet the above requirements in .doc, .docx or .pdf format and add Scholarship or Spirit of Giving to your subject line.
A committee of three individuals at Wine Country Gift Baskets will review applications and essays to determine how the scholarship can best be represented and used.Go to Scholarship Application
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details Big Future Scholarship - $40,000
The Scholarship Program is open to seniors in high school...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details CollegeXpress Scholarship - $10,000
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Niche $50,000 Scholarship - $50,000
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details CX Candy Corn Scholarship - $1,000
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Cappex Easy Money Scholarship - $1,000
The Cappex scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details