NextLevel Student Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by NextLevel Law, P.C
The Chicago family law firm NextLevel Law believes in making a positive impact in its community. Founding attorney Daniel Hernandez built his legal practice on the values of accessibility, integrity, respect, and transparency. NextLevel Law brings justice to our clients and makes high quality legal services accessible to all members of the communities we serve.
Attorney Hernandez and his legal team also believe in accessible education. Through the NextLevel Student Scholarship, NextLevel Law hopes to make higher education more accessible to college students who demonstrate academic excellence.
The $1,000 NextLevel Student Scholarship is available to students each semester who are pursuing a career in law, compliance, or public policy.
Are You Eligible For Our Scholarship?
All eligible applicants for the NextLevel Student Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant is an undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a career in law, compliance, or public policy.
- Applicant is enrolled in an accredited college or university for the Spring 2023 or Fall 2023 semester.
- Applicant must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
How Will We Judge Your Application?
The scholarship team at NextLevel Law will consider the following grading rubric when reviewing each application:
- Does the student meet all eligibility criteria?
- Did the student submit all requested information?
- Does the video answer the prompt in an original and creative manner?
- Is the video of high quality with clear audio and organized structure?
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,016
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details Cappex Easy Money Scholarship - $1,000
The Cappex scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details