Assistance League of Las Vegas Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by Public Education Foundation
College bound seniors living in Clark County, Nevada with a 2.0 GPA or higher or students with a GED diploma and planning to attend an accredited two-year college in Nevada for the sole purpose of receiving an AA/AS Degree may apply for this scholarship. Student may be a senior at a charter, private, or CCSD high school and must enroll as a full-time student to utilize this scholarship. Scholarship(s) in the amount of $2,500 will be awarded. No Assistance League member, relative, or Assisteen is eligible for this scholarship.
Verification of college enrollment (class schedule) will be required during the summer before check is mailed to the college. Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition, fees and other appropriate educational expenses. These funds will be disbursed in equal payments over two semesters.
- Do you plan to attend a two-year college in Nevada?
- Which 2 year accredited Nevada college do you plan to attend?
- Please explain your need for financial assistance with college expenses.
- Essay - In 500 words or less, explain why you are a good candidate for this scholarship, including what you plan to study.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, administrator, coach or advisor.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from someone who can speak to your determination and ability to succeed.
To encourage students to spend more time preparing for the...View Details Sallie Mae "No Essay" Scholarship - $2,000
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details Niche $25,000 Scholarship - $25,000
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details