Beyond the Challenges Florida Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by Law Firm of Kevin A. Moore
The Law Firm of Kevin A Moore is a workers’ compensation injury firm dedicated to helping those injured on the job. We are committed to providing legal support and advocacy for our clients. Through this scholarship, we are proud to extend that same level of support to the entire family, including students. That is why we are pleased to introduce our Beyond the Challenges Scholarship. This scholarship is aimed at those who have faced the struggle of experiencing a job injury or have a loved one who has experienced a job injury.
Facing the challenges of a job injury and recovery is far from easy. We want to hear about your journey and the lessons you have learned from the experience. For those interested in applying, we ask that you share a personal experience in which you or a loved one have faced a workplace injury. We are interested in hearing about the specific challenges you encountered, how it has impacted you, and the lessons you learned along the way.
We understand that the road to recovery can be difficult, but we believe that every individual has the power to overcome their challenges and emerge stronger than ever. We hope this $1,000 scholarship will inspire and motivate students who have faced trauma or injury and provide them with the resources they need to pursue their academic and professional goals.
To be eligible for the competition, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled or planning to attend an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program within the State of Florida.
- Must have a current GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Please note that employees of the Law Firm of Kevin A Moore, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and individuals living in the same household as such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the competition.
To apply for this scholarship, please ensure that your application package includes the following:
- Your full contact information, including name, age, current grade, cell number, and email address.
- A current academic transcript, clearly showing your cumulative GPA.
- A well-written essay of 750 to 1,000 words discussing a past experience of a job injury, how it has impacted you, and what you have learned.
The Beyond the Challenges Scholarship recipient will be chosen during the month following the scholarship deadline.Go to Scholarship Application
To encourage students to spend more time preparing for the...View Details Sallie Mae "No Essay" Scholarship - $2,000
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details Big Future Scholarship - $40,000
The Scholarship Program is open to seniors in high school...View Details Niche $50,000 Scholarship - $50,000
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without...View Details CollegeXpress Scholarship - $10,000
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Appily Easy Money Scholarship - $1,000
The Appily scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details Holiday Wishlist Scholarship - $500
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details